We have many other services to meet your needs.
Safe Deposit Boxes
We offer 4 size options to fit your needs. Keep your valuables safe and secure! Bring your key into the bank during our lobby hours to view your box in a quiet and private viewing location.
Personal Reserve Accounts: Protect your accounts from overdraft. Overdraft protection is available by linking multiple accounts together. This allows automatic transfers to cover overdrafts. (Some limitations apply) Stop in or give us a call today, (800) 205-7203, to set up a Personal Reserve Account.
The Bank of Cashton prints all check orders in house, at the bank, in order to quickly and efficiently serve our customer’s needs. Please contact us at (800) 205-7203 to reorder your checking, money market, business, or Health Savings Account checks. You can also log on to your online banking and send us a message, or mail back your check reorder form, to request your new check order be mailed to you.
Click here to view all of the available check style options!
We can assist you with stopping previously written check(s) or ACH transactions from posting to your account with our stop payment block.
Wire Transfer Service
Expedite deposits & transfer funds.
Click here for wiring information and instructions.
You can drop transactions in our night depository after hours. All transactions dropped in the depository will be processed on the next business day’s work.
Eagle 24 Hour Transaction Line
Call (800) 461-7430 or (608) 654-7412 at any time to use telephone banking. With Telephone Banking, you can review your account(s) information, transfer funds between accounts, find out general bank information including current interest rates, and be connected to a bank representative.
We can help any size employer facilitate their payroll and manage employee records.
- Pay employees on a bi-weekly basis or a schedule that suits your needs
- Pay hourly and salaried employees, as well as keep track of vacation and sick accruals per the benefit handbook
- Calculate and create Direct Deposit on all Net Pay Amounts as required
- Impound and deposit tax payments for Federal and one State
- Create and file all payroll tax filings for Federal and one State electronically
- Provide payroll reports, copies of tax filings and paystubs
- Perform year-end tax reporting which includes, W-2 and W-3 transmittal reporting
Contact us for more information at (800) 205-7203.