High Rate, Low Fee, Health Savings Account Solution!
The Bank of Cashton is a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), locally, regionally, and throughout the country. We have been offering these accounts since 1998 back when they were called, “Medical Savings Accounts”. Since then we have had nationwide success. We were voted as a top 5 HSA custodian in the country and currently are serving HSA customers across the entire United States. We pride ourselves on customer service and would love the opportunity to earn your business.
Why choose an HSA:
- Health savings accounts (HSAs) are like personal savings accounts, but the money in them is used to pay for health care expenses
- An HSA gives you a triple tax break: Your contributions are sheltered from income taxes, the money grows tax-deferred, and the funds can be withdrawn tax-free for medical expenses
Why choose the Bank of Cashton?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff ready to answer your questions with a personal touch
- Our customers will always speak directly to a person regarding their account. You wont be routed through an annoying phone system or be made to sit on hold for hours
- Competitive interest rates as well as a fee structure with no hidden costs
- Electronic Options: Choose to conveniently view your statements online. If you select eStatements, you will not receive monthly statements via mail. All transaction history will be made available to you through our Online Banking
- Easily access your HSA with our B of C mobile app
- Independent Custodian so we can accommodate your health insurance carrier changes seamlessly
- Exclusive opportunity to invest in stocks and mutual funds¹
- Flexible administration of accounts for any size company
¹ Investment Accounts are not FDIC Insured. Not Bank Guaranteed. May Lose Value. Not a deposit. Not guaranteed by any federal agency.
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT?
Please fill out the Health Savings Account Application or call Adam Anderson at (800) 205-7203 for the solution to any of your Health Savings Account questions.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT AN HSA?
Click Here for more answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Health Savings Accounts.